Thursday, January 20, 2011

Only the DOPEST survive..

Picture this...

A world full of DOPE ass people with DOPE ass names
DOPE ass attitudes and DOPE ass brains
With the DOPEST vernacular & the DOPEST of hearts
Who have DOPE ambitions that set them apart
From the Losers & the Suckas & the Lames who never strive
Picture a world where only the DOPEST survive...

hahaaha...that would be DOPE yo


Truthfully, if you surround yourself with the right people that are doing the right things for the right reasons, you won't have a problem picturing that world at all. Shit you probably already live in it. I know I do. I love DOPE things, I kick it with the DOPEST people who create and do some of the DOPEST shit. I love hard and grind even harder. My goals have goals okay..now tell me that aint DOPE. I'm out to be the best at everything I do and if you're not careful, everything you do as well. Doing me while telling nay-sayers to kill that noise hahaha. That's just the mindset that I live in though...the dopest.Mindset

No comments: